All cancellation notifications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 3 options to cancel and receive a refund:
1. BEFORE ATTENDING ANY CLASSES: you can receive a refund less $ 75.00 administration fee
2. WITHIN YOUR FIRST WEEK: you can receive a refund less $ 400.00 administration fee
3. ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 15, 2021, you will receive back the amount of $ 1275.00 (assuming all payments have been received) or payments for the months of January to May will be stopped.
- THERE ARE NO CANCELLATIONS OR REFUNDS AFTER DEC.15/2021 and any payments on file will be processed.
- Any cancellation due to medical injury will receive a program credit valid until September 15,2022. The credit is not transferable to any other child! The Club must receive an original Medical Doctor’s note stating the child’s inability to participate in gymnastics for more than 8 weeks consecutive. The credit will be calculated from the date stated on the doctor’s note on and gymnast will receive a credit / voucher valid until September 15,2022.
- A credit voucher will be offered for classes missed due to any government enforced closure.
RULES AND REGULATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SAFETY PROTOCOL DUE TO COVID-19:
– An enter and exit protocol must be followed.
– Parents, other children/ family members are not to enter the gym.
– Children MUST sanitize their hands when entering the gym and wash hands after bathroom use
– Clients entering the gym must wear a mask.
– Gymnasts MUST bring in a zip lock bag a spill-proof water bottle, a small bottle of hand sanitizer and a face mask to be worn when entering and exiting the gym.
– Gymnasts MUST sanitize their hands when entering the gym and during the training. Parents are not allowed in the gym.
– To respect social distancing, groups/ cohorts are smaller in size
Before registering, please read all general club’s rules and policies found on the website home page.