This program is for gymnasts with experience, selected and accepted by Club’s Head Coach. These gymnasts will be training 9 hours per week and hoping to compete in the following season against gymnasts from other clubs if Gymnastics Ontario will re-schedule these types of competitions.Gymnasts will require a training gymsuits. For information, please contact the club’s head coach. Gym suit will be order individually from Jagwear’s web site: https://www.jagwearleos.com/details/952
An advanced programs for girls, born 2011 and earlier.
9 hours program.
How To Register Online
- Check the schedule for this program and select a day/time
- Fill out all the required information online
- Use child’s legal name, as on their birth certificate
- Once you submit the registration, you will receive an automated e-mail (that is your proof that we received your registration)
- Confirmation of acceptance (a second email) will be received once we check the availability in the selected class and we process your payment.
- An e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org is the confirmation for your registration.
- If you are opting to pay by cash, cheque, debit, we expect payment within 48 hours from registration, otherwise you need to re-submit and provide payment(s).
- Registration is a season enrollment (September-June: 37 weeks)
- Registration includes Club and GO registration
- Payments online can be made with Visa, Master Card or e-transfer. We do NOT accept visa debit.
- NEW THIS SEASON: Due to the high rate charges, when paying with VISA an additional 4% will apply to your credit card.
- When paying in installments, a VALID credit card MUST be given to secure payments. Password for e-transfer is the date of birth of the child you are registering YYYYMMDD For e-transfer please use the e-mail: email@example.com
- Discounts are available, please check with the club for more information.
- When you register two or more children from the same family, a 10% discount will be applied to the least expensive program(s). The discount is applied to each instalment.
- Returned cheques MUST be paid by cash or Interac. A $ 50.00 service charge will be added
- A $15.00 charge will apply each time we are unable to process your credit card instalments.
- The Club has the right to terminate the child’s membership for non-payment or for not adhering to the Club’s policies and rules of conduct. When a membership is terminated, there are NO REFUNDS OR CREDIT GIVEN AT ANY TIME.
- We accept late registrations providing there is availability in the requested class. A rebate will be provided for missed classes due to late registration.
Cancellation Policies & Refunds
All cancellation notifications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 3 options to cancel and receive a refund:
1. BEFORE ATTENDING ANY CLASSES: you can receive a refund less $ 175.00 administration fee
2. WITHIN YOUR FIRST WEEK: you can receive a refund less $ 400.00 administration fee.
3. ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 15, 2021, you will receive back the amount of $ 1375.00 (assuming all payments have been received) or payments for the months of January to May will be stopped.
- THERE ARE NO CANCELLATIONS OR REFUNDS AFTER DEC.15/2021 and any payments on file will be processed.
- Any cancellation due to medical injury will receive a program credit valid until September 15,2022. The credit is not transferable to any other child! The Club must receive an original Medical Doctor’s note stating the child’s inability to participate in gymnastics for more than 8 weeks consecutive. The credit will be calculated from the date stated on the doctor’s note on and gymnast will receive a credit / voucher valid until September 15,2022.
- A credit voucher will be offered for classes missed due to any government enforced closure.
RULES AND REGULATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SAFETY PROTOCOL DUE TO COVID-19:
– An enter and exit protocol must be followed.
– Parents, other children/ family members are not to enter the gym.
– Children MUST sanitize their hands when entering the gym and wash hands after bathroom use
– Clients entering the gym must wear a mask.
– Gymnasts MUST bring in a zip lock bag a spill-proof water bottle, a small bottle of hand sanitizer and a face mask to be worn when entering and exiting the gym.
– Gymnasts MUST sanitize their hands when entering the gym and during the training. Parents are not allowed in the gym.
– To respect social distancing, groups/ cohorts are smaller in size.
Before registering, please read all general club’s rules and policies found on the website home page.