Dear Gymstars Clients,
We have been working hard preparing our fall programs with your health and safety being our top priority.
For the 2020-2021 season we have changed the programs to maximize safety and to comply with the Ontario government during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- There will be NO OVERLAPPING CLASSES. Unfortunately, we can’t overlap class times in order to allow spacing between those entering and leaving and to allow for sanitizing.
- Currently we can’t provide classes for children under 6 years old and over 6 years old at the same time.
- Class sizes will be smaller and provide enough equipment for children to practice individually to maximize social distancing.
- Parents will not be allowed to stay during class time in order to limits and crowds and people in close contact.
- There will be fewer groups in the gym at the same time to accommodate social distancing.
- For all programs, ages will overlap to allow parents to register their child in the most appropriate program.
- Classes for children under 6 years old will run 60 minutes and parents must be present with their child. The program will be called KIDS-IN-MOTION (Kids-in-Motion 1 for children 20 months to 30 months; Kids-in-Motion 2 for kids 2 ½ years to 3 ½ years old; Kids-in-Motion 3 for kids 3 to 4 ½ years old and Kids-in-Motion 4 for children 4 to 6 years old.
- The programs that remain the same as last year have kept the same names.
- We are unable to offer Birthday parties at this time, until further notice from the Ontario government is provided.
- At your request we may consider opening classes at days and times according to your suggestions.
Several updates have been made throughout our building to ensure the highest level of safety.
During classes you will notice many significant changes such as students rotating in a different manner to minimize the sharing of equipment. We will be making every effort to maintain social distancing between the children.
Each class will have fewer gymnasts to allow them to practice without staying in line. Our new class format has been designed to keep physical contact to a minimum while maintaining a fun learning experience for all!
Equipment will be sanitized after each rotation and at the end of each program. Each group will be assigned a specific change room and bathroom and children will be asked to wash/sanitize their hands after each rotation. The parents present with the kids in the one hour programs will be asked to sanitize their station at the end each rotation.
We will continue to have online registration to limit in person contact.
Together we can make the gymnastics fun and safe again and we thank you for your cooperation and understanding.