This program is for interclub competitive gymnasts with experience, selected and accepted by Club’s Head Coach. These gymnasts will be training 12 hours per week and compete against gymnasts from other clubs. Gymnasts in this program will require a uniform: one gym suit and track suit for competition and a mandatory training suit. For information please contact the club’s head coach. Gym suit will be order individually from Jagwear’s web site: www.jagwearleos.com
Interclub Competitive 3
3X per week - 4 hours class - 12 hours per week
An advanced inter-club programs for girls, born 2012 and earlier.
GYMNASTS MUST WEAR A GYMNASTICS SUIT (LEOTARD). 2 PIECES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. They also MUST bring in a ziplock bag a spill-proof water bottle, a small bottle of hand sanitizer and a face mask to be worn when they go to the bathroom.
They must sanitize their hands when entering the gym and during the training. Parents are not allowed in the gym. To respect social distancing, groups/ cohorts are smaller in size.
- Check the schedule for this program and select a day/time
- Fill out all the required information online
- Use child’s legal name, as on their birth certificate
- Once you submit the registration, you will receive an automated e-mail (that is your proof that we received your registration)
- Confirmation of acceptance (a second email) will be received once we check the availability in the selected class and we process your payment.
- An e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org is the confirmation for your registration.
- If you are opting to pay by cash, cheque, debit, we expect payment within 48 hours from registration, otherwise you need to re-submit and provide payment(s).
- Registration is a season enrollment (September-June: 37 weeks)
- Registration includes Club and GO registration
- Payments on line can be made with Visa, Master Card or e-transfer. We do NOT accept visa debit.
- NEW THIS SEASON: Due to the high rate charges, when paying with VISA an additional 4% will apply to your credit card.
- When paying in installments, a VALID credit card MUST be given to secure payments. Password for e-transfer is the date of birth of the child you are registering YYYYMMDD. For e-transfer please use the e-mail: email@example.com Discounts are available, please check with the club for more information.
- Returned cheques MUST be paid by cash or Interac. A $ 50.00 charge will be added
- A $15.00 charge will apply each time we are unable to process your credit card
- The cost of club gym suits, track suits, must be paid in addition to the fees on an individually basis.
- A discount of $ 300.00 will applied when two gymnasts from same family are both registered in the Interclub Competitive program.
- No training or make-up practices will be available in the weekends the club is attending competitions.
- No Private Training will be allowed without the written approval of the program Coordinator. Parents are encouraged to view training only one a month, during open to view training on Zoom or at the approval of the Head Coach.
Missed training due to injuries: If a gymnast is missing a minimum of four (4) consecutive weeks of training, a credit in a form of voucher valid until Jan.15, 2022. The credit can not be transferable to another gymnast. An original MD’s note is required and MUST include date of injury/ illness and date of return to regular activities. If the gymnast is attending a modified practice, no credit will be issued.
If practices are cancelled due to unforeseen situations (and the club will not be able to provide the minimum 37 weeks of training) the Head Coach will arrange make-up when the gym schedule will permit, without interruptions of other programs.
- All cancellation notifications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If cancelling registration before starting in September, a refund will be issued, less an administration fee of $ 200.00
- If cancellation occurs within the 1st week of scheduled training in September, a refund will be issued, less a fee of $ 500.00
- If cancelation occurs on, or before Dec.15, 2020, gymnast will remain a club active gymnast until Dec.15, 2020 and a refund will be issued for $ 1975.00 (assuming all installments have been paid)
• THERE ARE NO CANCELLATIONS OR REFUNDS AFTER DEC.15/2020 and any payments on file will be processed.
• Any cancellation due to medical injury will receive a program credit valid until Dec.15, 2020. The credit is not transferable to any other child! The Club must receive an original Medical Doctor’s note stating the child’s inability to participate in gymnastics for more than 8 weeks consecutive. The credit will be calculated from the date stated on the doctor’s note on and gymnast will receive a credit / voucher valid until January 2022.
RULES AND REGULATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SAFETY PROTOCOL DUE TO COVID-19:
- If you register 2 or more kids in the same program, children MUST be placed in the same cohort (of the youngest child) Coaches will have different exercises for the older child in the group/ cohort
- An enter and exit protocol must be followed
- Parents, other children/ family members are not to enter the gym.
- Children MUST sanitize their hands when entering the gym and wash hands after bathroom use
- Clients entering the gym must wear a mask during class