Ages in pre-school programs are as of September 1, 2020
A program for boys and girls from 16 months to 30 months old.
First view the Program Descriptions to find a program appropriate for your child’s age and gymnastics experience. The fees for each program are listed with the descriptions.
Then view the Program Schedule to select a day and a time for the class.
Please be sure to review the Club’s Payment and Registration Policies specific to each program.
Our session is for 37 weeks from September to June.
Spring session is for new members accepted after December 20, 2020.
Finally fill out the Online Registration form whose link is adjacent to your program of interest.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.
1st at $200.00
2nd at $100.00
by Oct. 1st 2020
3rd at $100.00
by Nov. 1st 2020
4th at $75.00
by Dec 1st 2020
- Check the schedule for this program and select a day/time
- Fill out all the required information on line
- Use child’s legal name, as on their birth certificate
- Once you submit the registration, you will receive an automated e-mail (that is your proof that we received your registration)
- Confirmation of acceptance will be received once we check the availability in the selected class and we process your payment.
- An e-mail from email@example.com is the confirmation for your registration.
- If you are opting to pay by cash, cheque, debit, we expect payment within 48 hours from registration, otherwise you need to re-submit and provide payment(s).
- Registration is a season enrollment (September-June: 37 weeks)
- Registration includes Club and GO registration
- Payments on line can be made with Visa, Master Card or e-transfer. We do NOT accept Visa Debit.
- When paying in installments, a VALID credit card MUST be given to secure payments. Password for e-transfer is the date of birth of the child you are registering YYYYMMDD For e-transfer, please use the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When registering two or more children from the same family, a 10% discount will be applied to the least expensive program(s).The discount is applied to each instalment.
- Returned cheques MUST be paid by cash or Interac. A $ 50.00 service charge will be added.
- A $15.00 charge will apply each time we are unable to process your credit card instalments.
- The Club has the right to terminate the child’s membership for non-payment or for not adhering to the Club’s policies and rules of conduct. When a membership is terminated, there are NO REFUNDS OR CREDIT GIVEN
AT ANY TIME.
- We accept late registrations providing there is availability in the requested class. We give make-ups classes if your child missed up to 3 classes and a rebate if your child missed more than 3 classes when registering.
- Spring session registrations are accepted for new members starting December 15th, 2020.
- Spring session begins the first week in February 2020(18 weeks)
- All registrations occurring during the months of December 2020 and January 2021, with regular classes to start beginning of February 2021 (18 weeks). One time payment of $ 325.00 is required. The child can also receive up to 2 free classes during our BRING-A-FRIEND weeks in January 2019 if registered during December 2021. NO REFUND will be given once the child starts the Spring Session.
- All cancellation notifications must be submitted via email to email@example.com
There are 3 options to cancel and receive a refund:
1. BEFORE ATTENDING ANY CLASSES: you can received a refund less $ 50.00 administration fee
2. AFTER ONE CLASS: you can receive a refund less $ 75.00 administration fee.
3. ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 15, 2019 you will receive the amount of $ 125.00 (assuming all payments have been received) regardless how much you have paid , or what instalment option you have selected.
- THERE ARE NO CANCELLATIONS OR REFUNDS AFTER DEC.15/2020.
- Any cancellation due to medical injury will receive a program credit valid until Dec.15, 2021. The credit is not transferable to any other child! The Club must receive an original Medical Doctor’s note stating the child’s inability to participate in gymnastics for more than 8 weeks consecutively. The credit will be calculated from the date stated on the Doctor’s note.