All cancellation notifications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org There are 3 options to cancel and receive a refund: 1. BEFORE ATTENDING ANY CLASSES: you can receive a refund less $ 50.00 administration fee. 2. AFTER ONE CLASS: you can receive a refund less $ 100.00 administration fee.
3. ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 15, 2021, you will receive the amount of $ 300.00 (assuming all payments have been received) regardless how much you have paid, or what instalment option you have selected.
• THERE ARE NO CANCELLATIONS OR REFUNDS AFTER DEC.15/2021.
• Any cancellation due to medical injury ONLY will receive a program credit voucher valid until Sept.15,2022. The Club must receive an original Medical Doctor’s note stating the child’s inability to participate in gymnastics for more than 8 weeks consecutive. The credit will be calculated from the date stated on the doctor’s note on.
• A credit voucher will be offered for classes missed due to any government enforced closure.
RULES AND REGULATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SAFETY PROTOCOL DUE TO COVID-19:
– An enter and exit protocol must be followed.
– It is the parent responsibility to make sure their child does not interact with other groups/ cohorts.
– You must sign a presence log stating your relationship with the child.
– Other children/ family members are not to enter the gym.
– Children and parents MUST sanitize their hands when entering the gym and wash hands after bathroom use
– Parents must wear a mask during class (from the time they enter the gym)
Before registering, please read all general club’s rules and policies found on the website home page.