Starting September 22, 2021, in accordance with the Province’s proof of vaccination requirements, the Club will require all guests/spectators aged 12 and over to provide proof of vaccination status along with a photo ID. For the safety of our gymnasts, parents, coaches and staff please help us comply with the Province’s requirements by following these rules:
* When entering or leaving the building, please use the designated entrance/exit door.
* All those entering the building, including children, will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms, which includes a temperature check.
* Gymnasts must bring their spill-proof water battle in a ziplock bag (we will sell you a bag if your child does not have one).
* Please note that NO CHILDREN under aged 12 are allowed as “spectators” in the building.
* Parents participating in a class with their toddler MUST show proof of their vaccination status with a photo ID.
* Parents choosing to stay in the building to watch their child’s gymnastics class MUST show proof of their vaccination status with a photo ID.
* Children 12 and older who wish to stay in the building with their parents MUST show proof of vaccination and a photo ID.
* Parents who do not wish to disclose their vaccination status can continue to drop-off and pick-up their gymnasts at the designated entrance/exit doors but will not be permitted in the building. Parents must ensure that their child is picked up at the door by a coach. In order to facilitate this, these children should be the last ones in the class who are dropped off. A coach will also walk the child to the exit door (after the other children in the class have left) for the child to be picked-up by their parent. Children should not wait outside alone.
Please refer to the Province’s FAQ page for more information about the Province’s proof of vaccine requirements: https://news.ontario.ca/en/backgrounder/1000780/new-requirement-for-proof-of-vaccination-in-certain-settings-frequently-asked-questions
We thank you for your cooperation to efforts to keep everyone safe and healthy.